Valentine’s Day is all about paper hearts, but CPN’s KidsWell Health & Wellness Team would like you to think about your heart for a minute. Did you know…?
1. Your heart weighs about as much as a sneaker.
2. Laughter increases your blood flow, which is good for your heart and may reduce stress.
3. It takes less than 60 seconds for 1 drop of blood to make the round trip from your heart to the different parts of your body and back again.
4. In the average lifetime, the heart beats 2.5 billion times.
5. And, if you could stretch your blood vessels end-to-end, they would reach around the world 4 times!